ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > Sports
Reload this Page ..::Football IV::..

(#8081)
Old
Wolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant future

Today, 09:45 AM

Aparadene Harrop ta yanna dunnu 1kahoda future 1kak thiyana player kenek miss karagattha

anyway Good luck Harrop!
(#8082)
Old
Wolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant future

Today, 09:46 AM

Carrick responds to rumours linking Ronaldo with sensational Man Utd return

Michael Carrick insists he is not thinking about a reunion with Cristiano Ronaldo following suggestions the Portugal great is keen on a return to Manchester United.

Ronaldo, Madrid's record goalscorer, only signed a new five-year-deal last November, but is reportedly seeking to leave the Spanish capital following accusations he defrauded Spanish tax authorities out of €14.7million – a claim he strenuously denies.

The 32-year-old is reported to view a return to United as his favoured option if he does depart the Santiago Bernabeu, with Ronaldo winning three Premier League titles, an FA Cup, two League Cups and the Champions League during a six-year stay at Old Trafford between 2003 and 2009.Carrick was a team-mate of Ronaldo's during that spell, but the midfielder is keen to wait and see how the scenario pans out.

"I haven't really given it too much thought to be honest with you," Carrick told Sky Sports. "Listen, you don't need me to say, everyone knows what type of a player he is and how good he is and what a career he's had.

"It's not for me to get involved in whether he comes to Manchester United, whether he leaves Madrid or not, that's not my business at this moment in time.

"Of course, I was lucky enough to play with him. It was just a joy to work so close to him and see how he plays."We will see how it pans out over the next few weeks and months."
(#8083)
Old

Today, 09:48 AM

Southampton appoint Pellegrino as manager

Southampton have confirmed the appointment of Mauricio Pellegrino as the club's new manager, with the Argentine joining on a three-year deal.The 45-year-old takes over the reins at St Mary's from Claude Puel, who departed the club earlier this month.

Pellegrino, who stepped down as manager of Alaves following their Copa del Rey final defeat to Barcelona last month, will officially link up with the Saints next week ahead of the 2017-18 Premier League season.

“I am really happy to become the new coach of Southampton Football Club," Pellegrino said. "The club has a great reputation for having a strong and stable structure, competing in the Premier League and playing attractive football.

"I think my philosophy and the culture of the club will work well together. We have to be a team on and off the pitch; I want to make the supporters proud of the players and to feel part of the game every week. I want to win matches, be successful and develop a team spirit where everyone gives 100 per cent and supports each other.
"I am excited and passionate about what the future holds for us and look forward to meeting the players and beginning our preparation for the new season.”Pellegrino previously managed La Liga side Alaves, guiding the club to the Copa del Rey final for the first time last season, as well as a ninth-place league finish.

The former Argentina international also served as head coach at Valencia, as well as managing Estudiantes and Independiente in his home country.
(#8084)
Old

Today, 09:49 AM

Harrop explains Manchester United exit

New Preston North End signing Josh Harrop says the desire for regular first-team football was behind his decision to leave Manchester United.

Harrop enjoyed a dream United debut last month when he scored at Old Trafford in a 2-0 Premier League victory over Crystal Palace.But the attacking midfielder has now opted to drop to the Championship with Preston, signing a four-year-contract on Friday after the clubs agreed "a significant undisclosed compensation agreement".

Harrop confirmed United did offer him a new contract, but the desire for regular game-time prompted him to move on from Jose Mourinho's side. "I'm 21 now and I'm confident in myself, I need to play first team football to get myself out there," he told Preston's website.

"That wasn't guaranteed at United, even though they offered me a new contract it was very limited in game time and so I couldn't take that risk at my age.
"I need to be out there, proving myself and doing what I know I'm capable of.
"It's a big thing for me to leave United after the number of years I have been there, but I am confident in my ability and know it’s the right decision."

Therefore Harrop leaves United with a record of one appearance and one goal to his name, having progressed through the club's youth system."I left on a high, a dream I had since I was young came true and now I am moving forward," he said.

"I am here now and I am delighted to be here and I will take every step as it comes and do the best that I can."
(#8085)
Old

Today, 09:50 AM

Full Time

Serbia U21 0 Vs 1 Spain U21

Congratulations Spain U21!
(#8086)
Old

Today, 09:51 AM

Former Spain and Real Madrid defender Arbeloa retires

Former West Ham, Real Madrid and Liverpool full-back Alvaro Arbeloa revealed he is retiring from football.Arbeloa will hang up his boots following an unsuccessful spell at West Ham, where he only played three Premier League matches before being released in May.

The 34-year-old former Spain international walks away from the game, having won the World Cup, Euro 2008, Euro 2012, two Champions League crowns and LaLiga."It's time to say goodbye," Arbeloa told Marca."Physically I was ok to keep playing."

Arbeloa arrived at West Ham after spending seven years at Madrid, where he claimed LaLiga, the Champions League, Copa del Rey, the Club World Cup, UEFA Super Cup and Supercopa de Espana.Prior to Arbeloa's time at the Santiago Bernabeu, he made almost 100 appearances for Liverpool between 2006 and 2009.