ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page Gf issue

(#1)
Old
Gayanxjp is on a distinguished road

wink Gf issue - 01-22-2020, 01:00 PM

Hi brothers,So yesterday i was with my gf watching a movie and she was checking photos on her phone,i just had a sneak and saw a favorite actor photo on her gallery.one of those guys in a famous teledrama. I didn't said anything but this made me angry and confused.She's not a teen and around 25 years of age.Is this is a normal thing i should ignore?I know to have a favorite actor or actress is normal but to keep a personal image on phone?is that normal?
(#2)
Old
NK123 has a brilliant futureNK123 has a brilliant futureNK123 has a brilliant futureNK123 has a brilliant futureNK123 has a brilliant futureNK123 has a brilliant futureNK123 has a brilliant futureNK123 has a brilliant futureNK123 has a brilliant futureNK123 has a brilliant futureNK123 has a brilliant future

01-22-2020, 01:03 PM

රන්ජන්ගේ නෙමෙයි නම් අවුලක් නෑ
(#3)
Old
ryandok has much to be proud ofryandok has much to be proud ofryandok has much to be proud ofryandok has much to be proud ofryandok has much to be proud ofryandok has much to be proud ofryandok has much to be proud ofryandok has much to be proud ofryandok has much to be proud ofryandok has much to be proud ofryandok has much to be proud of

01-22-2020, 01:03 PM

bump
(#4)
Old

01-22-2020, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NK123 View Post
රන්ජන්ගේ නෙමෙයි නම් අවුලක් නෑ
not ranjan one of those guys in deweni inima.
(#5)
Old
Don GasCan is just really niceDon GasCan is just really niceDon GasCan is just really niceDon GasCan is just really niceDon GasCan is just really niceDon GasCan is just really niceDon GasCan is just really niceDon GasCan is just really nice

01-22-2020, 01:09 PM

ෆැන්ටසි නැත්තේ කාටද බන් . කොල්ලො කීයක් නිලියන්ට ගහන්නම සිහින මවනවද . උබේ ගැනිත් එවගේ කොල්ලෙක්ගෙන් කන්න ආස ඇති එක සමාන්‍යයි. උබ ඌ වගේ වෙන්න ට්‍රයි කරපන් ටිකක්. ෆැන්ටසියට වඩා රියලිටියේ අතගාන එකා ඔය මොක ඕන උනත් ඕනෙවෙන වෙලාවට ඕනේ වෙනවා
(#6)
Old
Ysa Karu is a splendid one to beholdYsa Karu is a splendid one to beholdYsa Karu is a splendid one to beholdYsa Karu is a splendid one to beholdYsa Karu is a splendid one to beholdYsa Karu is a splendid one to beholdYsa Karu is a splendid one to beholdYsa Karu is a splendid one to beholdYsa Karu is a splendid one to beholdYsa Karu is a splendid one to beholdYsa Karu is a splendid one to behold

01-22-2020, 01:09 PM

bump
(#7)
Old
giggee is a glorious beacon of lightgiggee is a glorious beacon of lightgiggee is a glorious beacon of lightgiggee is a glorious beacon of lightgiggee is a glorious beacon of lightgiggee is a glorious beacon of lightgiggee is a glorious beacon of lightgiggee is a glorious beacon of lightgiggee is a glorious beacon of lightgiggee is a glorious beacon of lightgiggee is a glorious beacon of light

01-22-2020, 01:10 PM

Its pretty normal just like us having gfs and still have plenty of other stuff around us. it doesn't mean we gonna hit on each and every sexy girl we have photos or anything. But if she is going to Indonesia or Ireland then you should be careful

Last edited by giggee; 01-22-2020 at 01:12 PM.
(#8)
Old
dayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of lightdayt0na is a glorious beacon of light

01-22-2020, 01:11 PM

I would keep away
It really depends on what type of person you are! Do you keep photos of actresses on your phone?

Last edited by dayt0na; 01-22-2020 at 01:13 PM.
(#9)
Old

01-22-2020, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don GasCan View Post
ෆැන්ටසි නැත්තේ කාටද බන් . කොල්ලො කීයක් නිලියන්ට ගහන්නම සිහින මවනවද . උබේ ගැනිත් එවගේ කොල්ලෙක්ගෙන් කන්න ආස ඇති එක සමාන්‍යයි. උබ ඌ වගේ වෙන්න ට්‍රයි කරපන් ටිකක්. ෆැන්ටසියට වඩා රියලිටියේ අතගාන එකා ඔය මොක ඕන උනත් ඕනෙවෙන වෙලාවට ඕනේ වෙනවා
but machan why keep an image on phone.isn't that extreme.fantasy is ok but i'm her bf why keep images on phone?
(#10)
Old
NK123 has a brilliant futureNK123 has a brilliant futureNK123 has a brilliant futureNK123 has a brilliant futureNK123 has a brilliant futureNK123 has a brilliant futureNK123 has a brilliant futureNK123 has a brilliant futureNK123 has a brilliant futureNK123 has a brilliant futureNK123 has a brilliant future

01-22-2020, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayanxjp View Post
not ranjan one of those guys in deweni inima.

ෂුවර් එකටම මූ

Last edited by NK123; 01-22-2020 at 01:15 PM.